Monday, April 13, 2009

I got tagged - and 8 things is hard!

8 TV Shows I watch
The Office
Dancing with the Stars
Project Runway
What Not To Wear
America's Next Top Model
Grey's Anatomy
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Sesame Street (Ryder's choice)

8 Things I Did Yesterday
Went to Church
Ate yummy food
Helped Ryder hunt for Easter eggs(note: he does NOT like the oranges ones)
Took pictures(but now can't find my camera)
Ate candy
Spent time with family
Took a nap
Rode in the car for a really LONG time(home from Young)

8 Favorite Restaurants
Texas Roadhouse
Red Robin
Olive Garden
Chili's
Macayos
Old Chicago
Nico's (only their burritos)
T&M Pizza (only the pizza)

8 Things I Am Looking Forward to
Getting my baby fix tomorrow(Cousin's baby in town)
A week off of work(who knows when that will be though)
Making money
Losing this "baby weight" only to . . .
. . .Have more babies(later Erin, later)
Going away for a vacation (again don't know when, but it looks good)
Getting my personal trainer's certification
Personal training people
Teaching horseback riding lessons again

8 Things on My Wish List
Peace of mind
More Happiness
Stability
A garden
Horse fencing done
More Chickens
A pug(what, Buck needs a friend)
A horse trailer with camper front

8 Things on My To Do List
Pack
Find a house
Make Dinner
Finish Breaking Dawn
Prepare presentation for supplements at work
Clean
Read a whole bunch of other books I've bought but not yet started
Update blog(DONE!!)

8 People I Tag
Wendy
Donna
Erin
Diane
Betty
Lisa
Kelly
Mom

2 comments:

Young Hatch Batch said...

I didn't know just how to work this tagging so I just sent you an email.

Anonymous said...

I have so many questions!? Personal Training? Packing? A House???

UPDATE!!! We MUST get together. I suck at this, please let me know when you are free. I can do Wed nights? or Tuesdays?