Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Where Did Thanksgiving Go?

This is my favorite time of year and also in a way I dislike it because everything becomes so rushed and I get more anxious than I already am. I wonder if the doctor can prescribe anything for holiday stress. If they have something for that I'll let you all know. Thankfully though a lot of the things going on are fun. This week alone we are going to the zoo with playgroup from church and then I am going to my Grandma's to make some Christmas cookies with her and my Aunt. And Sunday we are going to the Temple lights to hear a women's trio group, which I have heard before but not at the Temple lights. They have the most amazing voices and I am excited that they are finally scheduled for a weekend night so we can go listen to them. Things are busy, busy, busy!

No comments: