Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Tag

THE "I" TAG
My sister in law just "tagged" me since I checked her blog.
I: Lisa
I am: blogging (duh!)
I think: about too much stuff ALL the time
I know: a bunch of stuff, but is it useful?
I want: start a business working with horses and helping people
I wish: I was doing what I want (see above).
I hate: being hurt (physically and emotionally)
I miss: my family that is no longer with us right now
I fear: sometimes everything!
I feel: tired right now. And frustrated with all these darn meds side effects.
I hear: My sister talking to the dog (I must not be good company :)
I smell: nothing.
I crave: sweets
I search: happiness and peace
I wonder: when I will get back to "normal"
I regret: not going to Spain because of a boyfriend.
I love: this time of the year. Autumn AND my FAMILY!
I care about: my family, friends, and my animals
I always: count to 30 when I wash my hands. That is how long you are supposed to so you kill the germs.
I am not: good at reading my scriptures every day.
I believe: that we have a living prophet today to lead Christ's church. I believe that through Jesus Christ we are saved if we accept him and follow him!
I dance: not as often as I would like to. I love dancing, wish I could dance better, wish my husband would dance with me more when we go out and there is opportunity and I dance with Ryder
I sing: kids songs, and primary songs with and to my kids. And I am a great singer in the car, alone (or with Ryder). I love to sing too and want to learn to do it the right way.
I don't always: make the best decisions, but who does?
I write: emails, blogs, journal
I win: taking the most pills at one time - nope Dad beat me again.
I lose: my sanity now and again
I never: say never. At one time I said I would never become Mormon or drive a Mormon-mobile (Suburban). What church do I belong to and what is that great white beast sitting outside the window, hmmm.
I listen: Ryder say no,no,no,no a lot, the TV (for background noise mostly), music
I am scared of: too many things to write about right now
I need: to get organized!
I am happy about: my cousins are coming to visit soon and I get to meet their baby (and babies on the way) and that I have a lot of supportive family.
I tag: You're it!