Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas

So I'm a little late, but I hope everyone had a great Christmas.
We spent Christmas Eve at my parents' house with the Henning side of the family. Ryder thought it was great to show everyone all his tricks, including the newest one of fake coughing. He was a hit with everyone.
Christmas Day we spent the morning at home and then made the trip back into town to my parents' for more presents. We had dinner with the Wilson side that evening. Ryder slept through a lot of that get together. Ryder also had a very hard time understanding why we kept giving him presents to unwrap and then as soon as he got the paper off and could finally see what a cool toy he just got it got taken away to rip off more paper. I'm sure in another year that will not be an issue anymore.
Overall we had a great Christmas, were very spoiled (especially Ryder), and loved seeing so much family. Now I need to start dismantling this ginormous pile of Ryder's presents that are stacked in the great room.

No comments: