Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to take a little time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Since Jeremy and I have been married we alternate families each year for Thanksgiving/Christmas. This year we had Thanksgiving with my family at our house and for Christmas we are heading up to Young (and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a white Christmas - unlikely though). We had "Christmas" with my family last Saturday and had a great time. Since we don't get to see a lot of family this time of year (where does all the time go?) we hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

I also hope that everyone takes a little time this year (where you can find some) and remember why we are celebrating this time of year. This time of year is to remember the birth of Jesus who has done so much more for us than we can even begin to understand.

Jeremy and I were able to take some time to attend a Temple session last night and it was nice to be able to sit and think about the real meaning of this time of year without any of the distractions of holiday hustle and bustle. We have also been able to attend the Temple lights twice this year and that also allows you to step out of the world and enjoy the beauty that the season has to offer.

To all our family and friends, we love you and wish you all the blessings of the season!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: